Get Certified While Attending This Year’s Event!
Industry professionals interested in advancing their career and receiving their Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist® designation can fulfill all 8 credit hours needed for certification by register and attending the Corporate Health & Wellness Association’s annual event, the Corporate Wellness Conference™. The 6th Annual Corporate Wellness Conference™ will take place Septmeber 20th-24th, 2014 at the Gaylord National Resort in Washington, D.C. Don't delay in registering as space is limited.
*Any student learning live will be required to complete their online exam through the Digital Learning Platform
*Private certification classes available immediately for groups of 15 or more upon request
Conference Registration+Certification starting at - $1,495
Online Certification - $995
Convince Your Boss Letters
Benefits of Attending in Person in a Classroom Setting
- Studies have shown that people retain more information and learn faster through interactive, “in house” learning.
- The ability to sit face to face with your colleagues discussing what you’ve learned, collaborating with other HR professionals and discussing the applicability to your specific organization.
- Having hands on experience during the sessions and also have the opportunity to participate in the live Q&A.
- The opportunity to share best practices and experiences with other individuals within your industry.
- Participate in private, one on one networking meetings using our sophisticated networking software
*The 6th Annual Corporate Wellness Conference™ is part of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress which is made up of four other cutting edge conferences that hit to the core of employer’s healthcare and benefits: the Voluntary Benefits Conference™, the Self Funding Conference™, the Healthcare Reform Conference™, and the Global Benefits Conference™.
Other Certification Programs Available Include:Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist®, Certified Voluntary Benefits Specialist®, Certified Self Insurance Specialist® and the Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist®
To learn more about this year's Specialist Certification Programs Click Here.